Want to learn more about photography?
Tired of watching YouTube videos or spending money on online courses?
Need some hands-on training to help you learn better and quicker?
I can help!!
Here are some of the things that I teach:
– Basic Photography – building blocks to better photography, how to get that camera off of “auto”.
– How to use your specific camera – these are complex machines, what do all of these buttons do? I can help.
– Basic Lighting – what kind of gear do you need/want. What is junk vs what is affordable, etc…
– Advanced Lighting – Outdoors or In Studio – What do different kinds of modifiers do
– When to use what certain light modifiers.
– Adobe Lightroom
– Posing Techniques
– Location Shooting
– And more…just ask
I provide a local option for you to learn. I’ve been doing photography as a business since 2006. I’ve photographed over 300 weddings, countless families and so many other shoots. I say this not to toot the ole horn, but to give you the assurance that, while I don’t know everything, (who does?) I have been there and done that, screwed it up, then figured it out. 🙂 Do I know everything…no. Never trust anyone who says they do.
Shoot me an email at email@example.com or text me at 337-849-8435 for availability.
Sessions last around 2 hours. I highly encourage people to write down as many questions as they can before the session. Sometimes it’s hard to think about specific questions during the session.
Session Fee is $150 per 2-hour session. Or, you can pre-pay for 3 sessions for $400. ($50 savings).
What should you bring to the session? Well, it depends on what you’re learning about. We’ll talk about that before your session.
Where am I located? Where do I teach? My address is 507 Touchet Rd, Lafayette LA
Visits are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. I am a “home based” business. My studio/office is out in back of my home. Always shoot me a text when you’re on the way over.